Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm Thankful For: Leaders

As we come upon Thanksgiving, I am so blessed to be brought up in a Jesus-loving home and that I know the truth by 14 years of age. How blessed I am. I am very thankful for all of the Christ-loving men who follow Him and are role models in my life. They help me stay unashamed of my faith and what I believe in the middle of this evil world. Most notably, Jesus Christ is role model #1. Always. My second is my dad - a man I can look up to and ask advice from. He teaches me how to live like Christ. Thirdly, Lecrae. He stays true to his beliefs and doesn't compromise with the world even while he is at the top of the Billboard charts. After them are all of the Reach Records artists, including Trip Lee - a rapper and pastor. He tweeted this:

Praise the Lord for this kind of leadership in America. I pray for all of those who need some hope and leadership in their lives. But I will say I am beyond blessed to have that.

Lecrae's view on Ferguson. 



Post by Lecrae.



No comments:

Post a Comment